Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fall Upcoming Workshops

NATONAL ART LEAGUE DEMO NIGHT
OIL PAINTING DEMO
Friday, October 2

The evening is FREE, and ALL are invited.
*I will be offering a painting to be RAFFLED OFF to some lucky member of the audience.

I am invited to do an oil painting demo at the NAL from a flower set-up. I will be the FIRST Friday demo artist for October. I am looking forward to this evening and invite my students to attend what will be an informative and entertaining evening. I usually Demo in Pastel, however, as I also paint in Oils, I would like to offer this view of my Oil painting approach and direct painting techniques.

NATIONAL ART LEAGUE
OIL AND PASTEL WORKSHOP
Saturday, October 3rd
1-4 pm
ALL LEVELS WELCOME

I am excited to offer a Saturday class for those who are not available during the week. I am looking for new students NEW to me and NEW to NAL. If you have friends who are thinking of beginning to honor their inner artist, I will be happy to help introduce the concepts and joy of making art!

CUMBERLAND FALL CLASSES
PASTELS
Thursday, October 8
1 - 4pm

PAINT LIKE VAN GOGH-ALMOST
Limited Palette and Palette Knife Painting
DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER
Late afternoon class

ART LEAGUE OF LONG ISLAND
A COMMON THREAD:AN EXHIBITION OF PORTRAITS & FIGURES
MY SELF-PORTRAIT IS ON EXHIBIT
Opens Sunday, Oct 4
Reception 3 -5

For Information and to register email me at artzoneny@earthlink.net or call 917 723 3362

No comments:

Post a Comment